Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chasing Your Dreams

This world is full of hidden voices that distract me from discovering the dreams within my identity.  I believe in my dreams to keep me aiming toward the goals that I want to achieve.  Even when I temporarily become blinded from my dreams, I always have hope to hold onto within my heart.  Dreams are a part of creation that are meant to be taken seriously, as they can direct you to the future that you will someday have.  Only God knows where we will be in the future, but it is important to have goals to motivate yourself while getting there.

Personally, my dreams serve as the goals in which I strain to reach.  When you have a dream, you are devoted to an idea that has a special, personal meaning.  A dream is reached by taking action upon being the best you can be and working to accomplish the goals you have always dreamed about.  Dreams can cause confusion and struggle at times, but they provide the success in which we work hard for.

A dream is not only a goal but also a journey.  There is a path in which you must take in order to discover the success of a dream.  Along the way, things may get rough, but you should never forget to smile.  Nothing worth having comes easily, and the dreams that you desperately want to reach require hard work.  The best part about achieving a goal is knowing that the hard work paid off once you look back.  The best feeling is knowing that you worked hard to receive what you were rewarded.

Dreams are just the beginning.  Once you reach your dreams, they become your reality.  You finally get to live the life you have always imagined.  Dreams make your whole life brighter, as they make you feel accomplished.  The most amazing part about dreams is that they never end.  You can't control your fear, but you can control how you defeat fear.  In order to achieve a new dream, you have to do something you have never done before.  It may be scary or intimidating, but it is so worth it when you think of where your headed.  You have amazing potential if you train your mind to believe in yourself.  God will get you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment