Thursday, April 5, 2012

Heaven

This is not our home.  
We belong to a place that is even more amazing than the creations here on Earth.  
This place called heaven is not only our home, but our everlasting future.  
Glory be to Jesus and Him alone because He has uncovered us from our pain and given us a new name.  
We no longer hide in fear but stand up because we know that there is a spot reserved for us in heaven.
  That futuristic moment when we walk through the gates of gold, and our eyes are amazed in the moment when we see Jesus for the first time...the moment where there is nothing better.  
Salvation brings you this. 
 Mercy, love, grace, forgiveness, happiness, redemption...how could you walk away from that?  
I have been on the other side of all six of these characteristics, and God's view takes a different turn than mine ever will.  
Heaven.  
A place to call home, even when we feel like we belong nowhere.  
Heaven is a place that we dream about and long to arrive to..but that day is not far off.  
Heaven.  
A place of safety, a place of love, a place of grace, and a place of freedom from all sin.  
Heaven. is. my. home.  
Let it be yours.
Heaven.
Walk away from the pain in this world for a brief moment, and ask God if you can join Him.
By his love, we are free.
Heaven.
Free.
Love.
Mercy.
Grace.
Peace.
Free.
Heaven.
So come along.
Heaven.
Join Jesus...and be free.
He loves you more than you will ever know.
He died to save your life.
He gave up everything for you.
He loves you.
If that's not love, then what is?
Love is not just an action.
It's an adjective.
It describes Jesus.
Pure love could only consider giving up His life for mine.
That.is.love.
He loves me, and I can see that He is painting a picture within my life.
I can't see the outcome, but I know that I'm headed somewhere.
I can feel the potential inside of me because God is occupying all of my heart.
He is taking away all other options other than love.
He makes me free.
Free from the reality in the world.
He lets love become my reality.
Let love become your reality.
Don't get absorbed by the pain of the world.
Love can be your reality if you let Him in.
Honestly, salvation is the best decision I have ever made and will be the most important decision I will ever have to make.
My past doesn't matter...the sins are washed clean.
I can come as I am to this wonderful Creator, and just.be.me.
Individuality.
Come to heaven and find PEACE.
This is not fake.
This is not a fairytale.
This is not a joke.
This is not a lie.
It.is.real.
Accept.
It.
And.
Be.
F.R.E.E.
at last
Heaven.
You can come as you are.
Let.God.Set.You.Free.
in heaven

Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment