Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Changing For A Better Future

  If you don't like where you're going, then change the road you're traveling!

Yes, it sounds a lot simpler than it really is.  Truthfully, I wouldn't be on the road I am without God.  He is the one who guides me in the right direction.  All I have to do is ask for His guidance, and let Him lead!  Sometimes, we see that the life we are living isn't what is best for us.  Of course, we could never really know for sure what is best, but God gives us a pretty good idea when we listen.  I have changed directions so many times that I constantly find myself wondering where I will be next.  The idea I have for my life is so different than God's plan for me.  Even though I don't know what my future looks like, I have the hope that God will always protect me, and I know He definitely will.  When we trust in God to lead us where we will go, then we know that we will always be safe.  When I get the slightest idea that I am doing something wrong, I instantly want to change because of the fear of disappointment.  I know that staying the way I am is not going to arise any growth in any area of my life, so I find some way to change.  With God's help, changing the way you live your life is a whole lot easier than doing it on your own.  Of course, you wouldn't want to change for anyone other than God; God lets change happen for the better.  It isn't to hurt us or punish us for our mistakes but to let us travel a better path than the one we were previously on.  All in all, change might not sound so great at first, but in the long run, it will work out for the better all because of God's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment