Saturday, November 12, 2011

Don't Step Down


Don't back away..don't give up...it all depends on you.  You are the only person that can make that decision for yourself.  Are you going to keep trying, or will you give up?  Whatever it is you want to achieve, don't let it go!  A dream is a dream to be kept..not one to forget.  No matter how many times the world denies you, prove them that their wrong.  Tell them that you can achieve anything you wish.  You can achieve anything you set your heart to.  Of course, you can only do this with God.  God allows us to be the best we can be and do the greatest things in life.  All we have to do, is believe in ourselves and our dream will come true.






Dream BIG!  Photography is one of my many dreams...and I am going to do it to the best of my ability in order to achieve my dream.

2 comments:

  1. I've just caught the photography bug and it is so much fun! I want to be the best I can be! Love your blog title and your pics! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your blog is amazing! You are such a great photographer! And yes I agree...photography is very fun! It helps me come closer to God by realizing his beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete