Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Missions Poem



My Mission

My mission is a mission that is worth taking;
Hearts will change all in the making.

My mission is for people who don’t know God;
It’s for people who smile but cluelessly nod.

They don’t know what the Lord does;
Or who he is or even was.

God changes hearts just like I want to do;
If that gives you the slightest itsy bitsy clue.

My mission is going on trips to change lives;
An ideal leader who continually strives.

She wants to be known and also heard;
This leader wants to teach God’s word.

She is an example to everyone she meets;
The way she talks and even greets.

No matter what she goes through, she has a smile;
She keeps it on her face for the longest while.

I want to be this leader more than anything in the world;
If I can accomplish that my heart will have twirled.

So that is my mission to change a person’s heart;
One of these days I’ll get my chance to start.

If so many people had this mission;
The world would be in the best condition.

This is only my mission for there are many more;
You should break down yours right to its core.

Find out who you are or who you want to be;
Open up your heart so you can be free.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good writer!! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete