Sunday, May 1, 2011

Missions

In life, there is a mission that is special to each person.  God has given us talents to use to the best of our ability when it comes to serving others.  I want to use my talents to praise the Lord and teach many people about his encouraging word.  This is why I want to go on a mission trip.  I want to spread that encouraging word to people who don't have the chance to hear it everyday.  I want to give people a feeling of comfort and love that might be hard for them to find.  One day, I want to be a leader of Christ who starts an organization for mission trips and helps people from other countries find the path that Jesus wants them to take.  I have been praying to God that He will help me with this difficult journey, but with His help and support, I know that I will get there.

4 comments:

  1. Luv u 2 Ruthie! I'm praying for your grandmother and it will all be okay Ruthie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, that was so sweet! Your an awesome writer! God Bless you! I love u!

    ReplyDelete